Handmade from hallmarked solid silver, this pair of cufflinks was inspired by Brutalist architecture, hence the name Beton which comes from béton brut (raw concrete). This will be a classy addition to the french cuffs of your crisp white shirt.
- Handcrafted from solid silver
- Hand-finished in the Tom Pigeon studio
- Matte finish
- Packaged in a black match box with embossed logo; comes with anti-tarnish square
- Overall (DxL): 18.4 x 20mm
- Weight: Approximately 100 g
- Solid hallmarked silver
- Store in box with anti-tarnish square when not in use
- Silver oxidizes over time and light tarnishing can be gently polished off with a non-abrasive cloth; extensive tarnishing can be polished with commercial silver cleaners or be sent to a jeweller (take care not to lose the original matte finish)
Standard Shipping (1-2 business days) - Free
Standard Shipping - Free
Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $30/$50 (Free for orders $1200 and above)
Click here for more details.
Returns are accepted within Singapore only. All returns must be made within 10 business days of order date. Click here for more details.