No. 12 Leather Weekender Chestnut
Similar to its briefcase sibling, the No. 12 has a classic profile and the regal chestnut brown is bound to draw some envious looks at the airport. Compared to the leather-lined interior and multitudinous compartments and pockets of the Triumph, Lotuff has opted to leave the interior of this weekender unlined and no-frills with a single capacious compartment. A removable and adjustable shoulder strap aids manoeuvrability while a brass lock provides basic protection to your belongings should you need to check the bag in. Their signature full grain leather rounds off this refined weekender, certainly making some of its branded counterparts pale in comparison in our opinion; it also happens to be one of GQ‘s Best Leather Duffel Bags of 2017.
- 1 interior zipped drop pocket
- Solid-brass YKK-Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware
- Padlock with 2 keys and leather key cover
- Riveted and double-stitched handles
- Double-layer leather bottom with no feet
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Handmade in New England, USA
- Overall (WxHxD): 49 x 34 x 23 cm
- Weight: Approximately 2.4 kg
- Handle Drop: 13 cm
- Strap Length: 107-117 cm
- Full grain vegetable-tanned cowhide from USA
- Unlined, natural suede interior
Standard Shipping (1-2 business days) - Free
Standard Shipping - Free
Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $30/$50 (Free for orders $1200 and above)
Click here for more details.
Returns are accepted within Singapore only. All returns must be made within 10 business days of order date. Click here for more details.